Today, our goal of living the un-American dream finally came to fruition; we sold our town home in Colorado after six years of having it intermittently on the market, and we are no longer homeowners! Our wonderful realtor, who also graciously managed the home as rental property for us for free for the past 5 1/2 years, decided to buy it from us. Sadly, but not unexpectedly, we took a HUGE loss in the process. However, it was money well spent when the ongoing monthly losses, stress, anxiety and burden are taken into consideration. Praise God for sending us such an awesome, generous realtor/buyer, and for allowing us to shed this burden after so many years. Sayonara Colorado condo. I'm sorry to say, you will not be missed.

I read your blog! Congratulations on selling. I feel freed from your burden too.
ReplyDeleteHi Marie. Wonderful news! So glad for you.
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks, God!
ReplyDeleteIt is such a good feeling to get rid of a financial stress like that. We had a mobile home that we were trying to sell, and included a renting disaster. Two hours after our Realtor called to say we finally had a buyer for the trailer, my water broke with our 4th child, and I went into labor! Ah, memories...
ReplyDelete